Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Hieronymus Bosch Test Tube Flower Vase

So I'm looking at a painting by Hieronymus Bosch the other day, and it got me to thinking. I'd been wondering what kind of piece I could make that would incorporate test tubes, and ol' H. Bosch gave me the answer.

Can you find the figure in the painting that "spoke" to me that day? Look at what is guy in the photos below, then Look here.

--------------------Click on the images to see them much larger.

He can set atop a table and hold your flowers, or can hang on a thread just as easily. He's available here for a very good price (for now).

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The inspiring figure is in the lower right hand corner of the section of the painting. Funny stuff!

bella said...

Love it. Here's a link to the wiki picture, much easier to see the inspiration: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/80/GardenED.jpg

=)

Terry Border said...

Thanks!

I'm using your link now, foobella. Thanks for that too.

tamisha said...

It's like a really twisted version of "where's waldo?"